How to Enter:
- The contest runs Monday, August 23 to Sunday, August 29.
- Like our new Facebook page and follow us on Instagram (the contest is also open to old members).
- On Monday through Friday, we will post a photo of our fearless mascot Robbie or Bobbi along with a question-of-the-day. Comment with an answer to the daily question. Each comment equals one raffle ticket in the drawing, up to two per post.
- The contest closes on Sunday, August 29 at midnight. Drawing for the five gift cards will take place on Monday, August 30.
- The contest is open to all currently enrolled Regent students.
- Winners must be following us on Facebook or Instagram (preferably both!)
- Winners will be contacted via direct message on Instagram or Facebook on Tuesday Aug 31.
Good luck and please help spread the word about our contest!
In anticipation of the launch of Regent’s new music degrees, the Library has subscribed to the world’s most respected music reference database, Oxford Music Online. Oxford Music Online actually comprises three reference works, Oxford Dictionary of Music, Oxford Companion to Music, and the famous Grove Music Online. Together, these three resources include more than 70,000 articles written by the world’s most authoritative scholars. Although essential resources for professional musicians and researchers, most of the entries are accessible to anyone wishing to learn more about music. To begin exploring Oxford Music Online, click here. Please send comments or questions to email@example.com.
We’ve moved! Following months of consultation with Regent’s web development team, the Library has launched a completely redesigned website. The new website has been constructed to provide intuitive navigation to all our resources and services for both desktop and mobile use. The webpages feature a clean, best practice look with one-click access to the most important pages on the site. The website also has a new URL: https://www.regent.edu/regent-library/. The librarians hope the new website will offer an improved, more efficient experience for both online and on-campus users. Please send any comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Satisfaction Survey – 2021
The 2021 Library Customer Satisfaction Survey began on February 2 and will continue through February 15. The survey, which takes less than ten minutes to complete, is the primary instrument we use to hear from our users and improve our services. By taking the survey, you can tell us what you like and what you would like to see changed at the Library.
There are two different surveys, please choose a survey below according to your current status:
- Click Here for Students and Staff – (Includes all students currently enrolled, non-teaching faculty, alumni, etc.)
- Click Here for Teaching Faculty – (All full-time, part-time, and adjunct teaching faculty; if you are non-teaching faculty, please complete the Staff survey above)
$$ You could win a $50 Amazon Gift Card* $$
After completing your survey, you will have a chance to enter in the drawing for one of three Amazon gift cards. The drawing will take place after the survey has closed by February 20, and the winner will be notified by email.
*Please note that prizes won by Regent University employees are subject to state and federal taxes.