Did you miss the Campus Virtual Connection Fair? Here are some of the essential links on the Library website that we shared and want everyone at Regent to know about:
- Library hours
- Resource desk – Check out and renew books. Reserve a study room.
- Curbside pickup – Contact-free service. Let us bring your books to your car.
- InterLibrary loan – If don’t have it, we can get it!
- Summon – Think of it as Google for the Library. Best way to start your research.
- Ask a librarian – So many ways to contact your librarians and ask for help.
- Research guides – Find out the core databases and authoritative websites for your classes.
- Digital reference section – No Wikipedia here! Only scholarly and citable dictionaries and encyclopedias.
- Online Video – Thousands of streaming videos in all subjects.
- eBook collections – Find out how to search for ebooks.
Image credit: Neel, A. (2017, March 05). Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash. Retrieved September 16, 2020, from https://unsplash.com/photos/QLqNalPe0RA