Library Satisfaction Survey – 2021
The 2021 Library Customer Satisfaction Survey began on February 2 and will continue through February 15. The survey, which takes less than ten minutes to complete, is the primary instrument we use to hear from our users and improve our services. By taking the survey, you can tell us what you like and what you would like to see changed at the Library.
There are two different surveys, please choose a survey below according to your current status:
$$ You could win a $50 Amazon Gift Card* $$
After completing your survey, you will have a chance to enter in the drawing for one of three Amazon gift cards. The drawing will take place after the survey has closed by February 20, and the winner will be notified by email.
*Please note that prizes won by Regent University employees are subject to state and federal taxes.
The 2017 Library Customer Satisfaction Survey begins today and will continue through March 27. The survey, which takes only ten minutes to complete online, is the primary instrument we use to improve our services. By taking the survey, you can tell us what you like and what you would like to see changed at the Library.
Amazon Gift Card Prizes
This year, we have two surveys: one for students, staff, and non-teaching faculty; and one just for teaching faculty (part-time and full-time). After completing the survey, all participants will have the opportunity to enter a drawing to win a $75 Amazon gift card. Since we will be awarding a gift card for each survey, your chances of winning are quite good with this drawing! More importantly, it is a chance for you to help make the Library an even better place to study and find the best resources for your research. We read every response, and we act on them. Click here to begin the survey.
Last fall, the Library took our 12th annual Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSS).* The 2015 CSS, which consisted of separate surveys for students, faculty, and staff, was completed over the course of two weeks in November. Our survey aims to gauge how well we are facilitating student learning and research through our resources, services, and physical space. Thank you to everyone who participated, and congratulations to the five winners in our Amazon gift card appreciation drawing.
We received 571 responses, including hundreds of comments covering nearly every aspect of our services. Click here to view all three surveys.
A number of respondents commented that the Library is a great place to study and is blessed with a friendly, welcoming staff. Here are a just a couple of the praises we received:
- “The Regent Library outpaces every other university library I have experienced. Staff is helpful, the range of books available is expansive, and the interlibrary loan service has saved my research many times.”
- “Had it not been for the great services of the Interlibrary Loan, I may have had to drop a course. You have saved me time, and given me opportunity to pursue my calling. Thank you so much!”
Although we are grateful for comments such as these, the real purpose of the CSS is to learn what changes and improvement our users would like to see. Some of the criticisms we received include the following:
- Excessive noise
- Problems with interior of Library (signage, furniture, electrical outlets, etc.)
- Technical problems within the Library website
- Problems with OneSearch
The 2015 Customer Satisfaction Survey closed on November 17. We received responses from 503 students, 41 faculty, and 27 staff members. The Library faculty will now evaluate the data and comments to determine what our users like about the Library and what they would like to see changed. We will share our findings in the Feedback Express column of the blog.
Drum roll, please…
…And the winners of the survey drawing are as follows:
- $100 Amazon Gift Card: Ms. Renee Hudnall (School of Business & Leadership)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: Mr. Richard Curtis (School of Divinity)
- $25 Amazon Gift Card: Mr. Kevin Pleasants (School of Divinity)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: Mr. Lawrence Trotman (College of Arts & Sciences)
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: Dr. Miguel Alvarez (School of Divinity)
The Library sincerely thanks everyone who took the survey.